Thursday, March 26, 2009

Go Payson Lions


So I am currently blogging from the Payson High School computer lab. My kids are having computer time and I find myself feeling very sentimental all of the sudden. Things are changing in my life. Soon I'll be leaving good ol' Payson High School and starting over, new class, new kids, new school. I'm sad and scared that nowhere else will be able to compare to Payson. Sure we don't have fast computers, or projectors, or soda fountains, flat screens, sound systems in our ceilings or leather couches in the faculty lounge (seriously Nebo maybe a little investigation into the division of funds is necessary), but we do have awesome faculty and staff and awesome kids. I've made some great friends and made great memories and hopefully impacted the lives of a couple of my students and parents. So here's to you Payson High School. You were good enough for Kevin Bacon and you've definitely been good enough for me!

3 comments:

  1. I am going to miss you. I hope I can do PE again I love the kids. Or else maybe they can come and be in my class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristine this is my blogs address so you can keep up to date. Your kids are going to miss you so much. But you will get a new class and love them the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha cute! I love the Kevin Bacon analogy. You're awesome Kristen. I'm pretty sure they're going to miss you and that you've impacted the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete